SC - Coeliac Pasta and Pasta Question.

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Feb 22 22:00:14 PST 2001

Drakey (huh, when did you add the 'y'?) asked:
> 3) The types of pasta you can make with no attachments (so far I have made:
> Pappadelle, Scratcci, Fettuccini, Vermicelli, Ravioli (with a cookie cutter).
> Any more I can make?

I don't think I've heard of the first two types of pasta. How would you
describe them? And I think I know what the next two are, but just in
case I'm wrong or thinking of subsets of these types, I'd like to hear
the definitions of those also.

And Gunthar, I'm pretty sure you are aware of it, but just in case you
aren't, there is this file in the Florilegium:
pasta-msg         (92K)  9/ 6/00    Period pasta. Period referances. Recipes.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net