SC - list newbie/Seasonal food.

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sat Feb 24 07:26:29 PST 2001

> From experience I can tell you that they can be used to torture
children.
> We raised chicken for eggs and meat when I was a child, and whenever
> we'd butcher them my mother would chase me around with a freshly
removed
> chicken foot.  If you find the right tendon you can make the toes grasp
and
> ungrasp like fingers. Horrifyingly fun when you're 8.
> -Cassea

	Ok, with stories like that, you'll fit right in here!  Welcome to the
list, and congratulations on your attempts to introduce period seasonal
theme menus to your fighter types.  The Florilegium covers quite a bit of
ground on this topic, as does the book "Fast and Feast" by Bridgit Heinsh
(sp?).
	Good luck with catching up on the volume, though, it is always this
high.
	Mistress Christianna MacGrain
	Meridies