SC - OT/OOP: Gode Cookery site?

Angus angus at iamawitch.com
Tue Feb 27 13:05:16 PST 2001

I've had trouble accessing it and I got the same message.  I typed the adress manually and used a link in an old mail but I still got the "account has been disabled" message.  When I was mailed a new link a week later it came up OK.
A few friends have had the same problems but for others it works without any problems.  I noticed it about two weeks ago. I just tried my bookmark and it worked.
I must have won some coin toss.
/angus

- --- rcmann4 at earthlink.net
> wrote:
>And it came to pass on 26 Feb 01, , that Beatrix zumDunklenturm wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know what happend to the Boke of Gode
>> Cookery web site? When running a link check on my
>> site, I found that "the account had been disabled"...
>
>It came up just fine for me.
>

>Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
>Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
>mka Robin Carroll-Mann
>now at a new address: rcmann4 at earthlink.net

==
There comes a time in every man's life when he must feel tempted to spit in his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats.
   --H.L. Mencken