SC - Religious Holidays - OT

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 19:23:42 PST 2001

Good Gracious!  Did *we* flame you?? There are many pagens on the list so I
can't imagine it was us?  What list was this??
BTW, Some times, some people get nervous about different ideas and the only
way they can cope is to put the different idea down.  That's too bad, but
unfortunately true with some people.  Sorry you got flamed.
Phillipa

<<
 I have a question.  Why is it that when I had asked a question on an email
 list about finding a Samhain celebration, I got my arse flamed; yet, when
 someone talks about other religious holidays such as Lent, no one seems to
 mind?

 Just curious.

 Gwendolen >>