Skinny Cooks (was Re: Re: SC - Re: coronation menu (long))

Lee-Gwen piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Thu Feb 1 06:30:07 PST 2001

- ----- Original Message -----
From:  Elizabeth

> > All you need to do is go on a decent diet, that will
> > solve the problem.
> > *wide grin*
>
> I have to second this as my partner has recently lost
> alot of weight on one of these low-carbohydrate diets.

Um, Elizabeth, I think you missed the point of my post.  I was _not_
advocating dieting, although if your partner is happy with the weight loss,
then fine.  It was simply a tongue-in-cheek post to a thin person who was, I
suspect in jest, pointing out that she is a skinny cook through no fault of
her own.

Actually, I think that it is far more important to health and wellbeing to
accept oneself as one is - tall, skinny, fat, short, or whatever - and to
learn to love oneself for oneself.

Gwynydd