Skinny Cooks (was Re: Re: SC - Re: coronation menu (long))

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Feb 1 06:45:11 PST 2001

Of course you're right, Master A.   But when it happens to you, you just don't
think that way...your ego takes a terrible beating and it often takes a long
time and the love and understanding of the right kind of person to make it go
away.  It took Phillip several years to convince me that I was not what I had
been told.

Kiri