SC - Subject: Re : Brighid's Brag

Bethra Spicewell christina_elisabeth at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 09:25:35 PST 2001

 Congrats !  You deserve an award, especially  for all you do for those
of us on the List.  Happy for you that your work has been noticed and
appreciated by the rest of the World.

 I'm looking forward to seeing the entries in the A&S at Birka on
Saturday.  I won't entering anything, too busy merchanting.
For those going, drop by Renaldo's and say 'hi' (and have a bite to
eat)

Bethra
ps "growing old is mandatory; growing UP is optional"

> Grow up?  I hope that's not a requirement, 'cause I'm not ready to do
that yet.<