SC - Evil S.O.'s

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Feb 1 10:25:46 PST 2001

> or, maybe some men are just stupid... stupid hardly seems to cover it,
> though, in cases as floggin' amazing as these. Un-be-floggin'-lievable.

Well it isn't just men who can be cruel. I was once dumped by a lady I was
planning on marrying because I wasn't "attractive enough, educated enough,
tall enough, thin enough, and could never keep
her financially well off enough so I would never get out of the slums." I was
a rather unhappy individual for quite a while after that.

Thankfully I have a lady who can't cook and likes men who can. For my 40th
birthday I've asked for a pasta machine.

But all of this is quite a bit off-topic for this list.

> Adamantius

Yers,

Gunthar
Now financially well-off, an instructor to engineers, but still short, fat and
fuzzy and much happier.