SC - ingredients list

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 13:10:13 PST 2001

1. I fail to see how providing an ACCURATE list of
ingredients is an
onerous task or is going out of one's way.

As some one who has food allergies, I know I
appreciate having a list of ingredients to see if I
can eat at a feast.
Some of the people who are doing the feasts have even
started posting the lists of ingredients online with
the info about the feast. This was the case at the
last event we looked at. Since it had soy products in
just aobut everything I was able to make other plans
and knew this coming into the event. It was a huge
help to me and I really did appreciate it. And I
didn't have to bug anyone when they were busy with the
feast to find out if I was going to be leaving my
health up to chance by eating. When I do a feast, I
certainly plan on doing the ingredients list this way.
nisha