SC -veal longings

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Feb 6 14:59:29 PST 2001

>Jadwiga states:
>Everyone who hassles me about not eating rabbit gets emailed the recipe
>for roast cat. Shuts 'em up every time.

Oh really, roast cat.  I have 4 little darlings (Trouble, Strife, Mayhem and
Havoc...the four cats of apocalypse...) that surprised me last night when I got
home with 9 dismembered large black butterflies on the the loungeroom floor.
Seems they are breeding at the moment and are easy targets...

Roast Cat is definately an option.  Do you have a recipe for Peking Cat,
Cat-Y-Strewed, or Cat Curry as I don't think I could roast all four.

Drakey.

ps. Meliora and I cooked for the St Blasius weekend (an early-music camp for
the SCA) where they raved about the food.  Will send a report sometimes towards
the weekend.