SC - Juno, etc.

margali margali at 99main.com
Wed Feb 7 08:34:18 PST 2001

The problem being getting onto the internet to get to a website!
I can pick up my mail anywhere from my ISPs website, but it takes some
way to get online in the first place. That is why I looked around for a
free web access, and since I had had a juno account about 5 years ago,
and they have a free web access type account, it would normally be a
solution to my needs. If I really wanted universal access with one
account I could go with AOHell, or a clone thereof, but I don't like
AOHell [but my parents do, go figure. Their choice.] I happen to like my
very trouble free ISP, it is a small local one that I happen to know the
owners of. I get great service. I am not likely to leave them until I
leave the area.

I simply find that if it is true that they 'require' continual access to
my machine, They can go and pack sand up an uncomfortable orifice.

- --

MarilynTraber at FictionForest.com
HTTP://WWW.FictionForest.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Quote Starts Here:
For those of you who like to pick up their mail other places
(like me), you can pick up your mail online anytime at
http:/www.mailstart.com.  It will gather your POP3 mail anywhere
you are online.  There is also http:/www.webox.com, a related web
site.  I have used both of these for a long time.  They are quite
handy.

        I can't believe Juno's arrogance! I'm gonna stick with
Earthlink.  They haven't done this (yet).

        mkDragon