SC -veal longings

Barbara Sall socha at epix.net
Thu Feb 8 05:41:52 PST 2001

I have two cats, Tasha and Kern.  Tasha is a tiger striped female, who gets
into everything and eats everything that is on the floor, i.e. ribbon, yarn
etc.  She is the one I would like to roast every now and then for her
messes, including the trash cans, not garbage can.  Kern is no problem.
Kirsten of Blak Rose