SC -veal longings

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu Feb 8 07:41:51 PST 2001

here cattle are raised for meat in feedlots (ie fed expensive grain),
unless you want to pay premium for "free range", in which case they run in
real grass (and still get huge suppliments of grain---the scrub in eastern
washington doesnt really provide enough)

the arguement may indeed be specious...but its what my bleedin' heart
liberal mom told me :)....

- --AM< who still doesnt like beef, finding it tough and chewy and tasting
like the ironfilled water of her youth....:)