SC - Theme Menus

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Feb 9 13:20:13 PST 2001

Of course I always though it would be neat doing a meal of variations on
a theme - remember when we were discussing how some of the dishes seemed
to be 'best effort' copies of others IIR it was some rice and chicken
mushy stuff that had a similar name to something middleastern. Hey, it
was a couple of years ago, give me a break !;-) Or a brunch that was all
the neat variations on omelets [like the one for harlots and scoundrels
with the orange juice that sounds surprisingly like that recipe
challenge -- ahem] and tansey, and the french toast variants.  How about
a fried dough - off! OOH - beignets!

margali
[can you tell I really have the munchies?]
- --

MarilynTraber at FictionForest.com
HTTP://WWW.FictionForest.com