SC - Theme Menus What would you like your hall to look like?

Ratboy kattratt at home.com
Sat Feb 10 13:38:01 PST 2001

Hehehe actually Lord Stefan I checked the Florilegium first thing last
August.   As a matter of fact that is where I got the idea of the
banners for folks as well as using the columns (The columns weren't on
the site just the site gave me the idea.)  You probably vaguely remember
me asking about the Period Tourney info  as well.  It was for that
event.

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Nicholas of Falcon Cree said:
> Actually this sounds like more decoration than a number of halls that
> I've been in. Far more common here are just banners and painted
> tapestries.
>
> We have talked a little about hall decorating on this list. You
> might want to glance through this file in the FEASTS section of my
> files:
> feast-decor-msg   (17K)  6/17/99    Decorating the feasthall.

Uhm I think I was the source of that conversation as well....

> Waiting to do something until you can have it perfect, whether it is
> the hall decoration, the food or your clothing will most likely mean
> it will never get done. Strive for the best you can do rather than
> not do anything out of fear of failure.

Oh trust me I am already gearing up for this years India themed event.
So hey I am only 10 months ahead.

Posting the website as soon as I send this since you are about the third
to ask.

Nicholas