SC - oven temperatures

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sun Feb 11 11:44:07 PST 2001

Another little "anomaly" to consider is that gas ovens actually get a little
hotter than you would think.  I always have to set the temperature a little
lower when I have something I'm concerned about cooking all the way through.
Otherwise the outside is done, sometimes a little overdone, and the insides may
still be underdone.

Kiri