SC - Gastronomica: The Journal of Food and Culture

Bethany Public Library betpulib at ptdprolog.net
Thu Feb 15 08:10:30 PST 2001

I found that by going to the first website I was able to sign up for a free
sample issue of Gastronomica! Free is good----

Aoife

Bonne wrote:
http://www.ucpress.edu/journals/gfc/

The University of California Press will publish its first issue of
Gastronomica in 2001.

Gastronomica
The Journal of Food and Culture
Darra Goldstein, Editor
<<good stuff snipped>>
And as the interview with the editor on the radio ended, I beleive they gave
a different website,  www.gastronomica.org  This site has a slightly
different table of contents.  The ucpress site has an abstract of the first
article I listed, about the 17th cent letterforms (as cookies in dutch
paintings), this other has a link to an essay aout Mcdonalds.

Bonne