SC - Feast at University

Nelson Beth grdygirl at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 08:33:58 PST 2001

I’m only 20 digests behind again…but someone forwarded
this message to me so I thought I would respond.

I helped cook that feast.  MacGregor, the head cook,
is going to be doing the feast at Coronation as well.

There was a committee doing the decorations on a VERY
small budget.  I seem to remember someone saying that
they had done most of it with donations.  The crocus
were available to take home for a small ($5) donation
to the barony.

I’m trying to remember the menu…

Parmesan garlic pull apart bread,
Bacon wrapped shrimp tartlets
Garlic and bacon stuffed chicken
Green beans (last minute substitution for Bacon
wrapped Asparagus)
Carrots with brown sugar
Raspberry bread pudding

The Barony wanted a very simple feast since it had
been a couple of years since Atlantia had a feast
after University and we wanted to have dancing after
the feast.