SC - A Soup for the Qan

RButler96 at aol.com RButler96 at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 09:31:57 PST 2001

- --part1_91.7230820.27c4040d_boundary

     I've heard this resource mentioned frequently, but I can't ever find a
synopsis of what it actually refers to, or the information needed to get it
from a library.

     Could someone please let me know what time period/culture/region this
covers and perhaps the author's name, or ISBN number so I can get ahold of a
copy?

     Khadijah

- --part1_91.7230820.27c4040d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>
<BR>     I've heard this resource mentioned frequently, but I can't ever find a
<BR>synopsis of what it actually refers to, or the information needed to get it
<BR>from a library.
<BR>
<BR>     Could someone please let me know what time period/culture/region this
<BR>covers and perhaps the author's name, or ISBN number so I can get ahold of a
<BR>copy?
<BR>
<BR>     Khadijah</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_91.7230820.27c4040d_boundary--