SC - Re: Lost at Estrella

KallipygosRed at aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 20:12:58 PST 2001

- --part1_b8.12173c75.27c49a4a_boundary

Greetings:

Excuse the cross-post, but I felt it best to hit as many lists as possible
regarding a lost item at Estrella to see if some good soul might have found
it lying about. A new member of our house, at his first ever event, lost the
lovely flask he had purchased at merchant's on or about Saturday night. it is
a round flask, I believe of stainless or something similar, with a black
center ring. Inside that ring is another stainless circle that is actually a
shot glass upside down inserted into the flask. The gentleman in question was
wandering back and forth to House Vermin in Valhalla and was later in
attendance at House Morbid Deviance (who wasn't??). He didn't find it on his
person when he stumbled, ahem....returned....home for the evening.

If the item has been found, please contact me privately off list.

Thanks,

Lars Morgan
Larearsi de MacAvoy Morgan
House Shyster
Freeship Lady FaceDancer

- --part1_b8.12173c75.27c49a4a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  COLOR="#800080" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Collage" LANG="0">Greetings:
<BR>
<BR>Excuse the cross-post, but I felt it best to hit as many lists as possible
<BR>regarding a lost item at Estrella to see if some good soul might have found
<BR>it lying about. A new member of our house, at his first ever event, lost the
<BR>lovely flask he had purchased at merchant's on or about Saturday night. it is
<BR>a round flask, I believe of stainless or something similar, with a black
<BR>center ring. Inside that ring is another stainless circle that is actually a
<BR>shot glass upside down inserted into the flask. The gentleman in question was
<BR>wandering back and forth to House Vermin in Valhalla and was later in
<BR>attendance at House Morbid Deviance (who wasn't??). He didn't find it on his
<BR>person when he stumbled, ahem....returned....home for the evening.
<BR>
<BR>If the item has been found, please contact me privately off list.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Lars Morgan
<BR>Larearsi de MacAvoy Morgan
<BR>House Shyster
<BR>Freeship Lady FaceDancer</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_b8.12173c75.27c49a4a_boundary--