SC - Find Used/OP Books, was OT: Eating the Script Girl

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 17:09:34 PST 2001

Or better yet, if you let me know what books you are
looking for, I can give you a list of university
libraries that own the book.  You can then borrow the
book thru ILL and xerox it yourself for cheaper than
buying an expensive used copy.  And, no, xeroxing a
book that is no longer in print, as long as it is for
your own use and not for sale, is not a violation of
copyright.

Huette