SC - Our Mardi Gras celebration

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Feb 27 17:44:07 PST 2001

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> Wow!  You Three-Mountaineers really know how to have a
> good time.  I just wish it weren't a 12 hour+ drive to
> your area, or I would come a-visiting!

Heh heh heh... I'd think you'd need to rent a van- I know of others
who'd go too!

> PS 'Lainie, have you tried the Pear Pims?  I have.
> Not quite as good as the Orange, but better than the
> Raspberry, IMHO.

Oh my! Pear! Where could one get these delights?

When I made dinner for James' dad and brother a few weeks back I made
baked pears in puff pastry, with raspberry sauce and some cream poured
over. Very yummy, very rich. I think I want to futz with that one some
more...

'Lainie