SC - medieval dutch food

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Tue Feb 27 20:11:46 PST 2001

- --MS_Mac_OE_3066160306_5296241_MIME_Part

on 2/27/01 8:25 PM, Huette von Ahrens at ahrenshav at yahoo.com wrote:

Not to denigrate your Dutch speaking abilities, but
isn't there a difference between Modern Dutch and
Renaissance Dutch?  Or do you also have old Dutch
dictionaries to help you with words that are not used
anymore?

Huette

Indeed, there is a difference, and yes, I've got a couple...have to dig them
out of the boxes I packed them away in, but I have them.

- --

Yours,

Grey Randall/Lord Boroghul Khara
"Milla nummi pro capite hominis nothum inconsiderati qui ultimam poculum
potus capit neque novam ollam fabricatur!"

- --MS_Mac_OE_3066160306_5296241_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: SC - medieval dutch food</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
on 2/27/01 8:25 PM, Huette von Ahrens at ahrenshav at yahoo.com wrote:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><TT><BR>
<BR>
Not to denigrate your Dutch speaking abilities, but<BR>
isn't there a difference between Modern Dutch and<BR>
Renaissance Dutch?  Or do you also have old Dutch<BR>
dictionaries to help you with words that are not used<BR>
anymore?<BR>
<BR>
Huette<BR>
<BR>
</TT></BLOCKQUOTE><TT>Indeed, there is a difference, and yes, I've got a co=
uple...have to dig them out of the boxes I packed them away in, but I have t=
hem.<BR>
<BR>
</TT><BLOCKQUOTE><TT><BR>
</TT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"1">-- <BR>
<BR>
Yours,<BR>
<BR>
Grey Randall/Lord Boroghul Khara<BR>
"Milla nummi pro capite hominis nothum inconsiderati qui ultimam pocul=
um potus capit neque novam ollam fabricatur!"<BR>
</FONT><TT><BR>
<BR>
</TT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

- --MS_Mac_OE_3066160306_5296241_MIME_Part--