SC - medieval dutch food

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 14:14:13 PST 2001

- --- Lord Boroghul Khara <boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com>
wrote:
> on 2/27/01 8:25 PM, Huette von Ahrens at
> ahrenshav at yahoo.com wrote:
>

> Not to denigrate your Dutch speaking abilities, but
> isn't there a difference between Modern Dutch and
> Renaissance Dutch?  Or do you also have old Dutch
> dictionaries to help you with words that are not
> used
> anymore?
>
> Huette
>
> Indeed, there is a difference, and yes, I've got a
> couple...have to dig them
> out of the boxes I packed them away in, but I have
> them.
>

> --
>
> Yours,
>
> Grey Randall/Lord Boroghul Khara

Oo! Oo! Oo!  When you find them, would you give me the
titles?  I am very much interested in getting such.

I have a cousin in Holland, who works for a publisher,
whom I am seriously considering asking to find old
Dutch cookbooks for me.  If I knew there were good
dictionaries to help in translation, then I will do
so.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.