SC - Lenten fasting...was: List newbie/Seasonal food.

Cheriti Watts cassea at teleport.com
Wed Feb 28 20:47:25 PST 2001

If you can find those docs or know where I could head for that information,
it would be vastly helpful.  High on my list of questions is What days would
be exempt from Lenten fasting rules, or would have relaxed rules/exceptions.
If your Saint's feast day falls within Lent, what happens?  (I was one of
the many heathens attending a small Catholic college and was very intrigued
when the monks would have some elaborate meal because it was Saint so and
so's feast day.)

- -Cassea