SC - Re: Skinny Cooks

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Thu Feb 1 03:32:07 PST 2001

At 12:47 AM 2/1/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Bonne of Traquair wrote:
>>
>> >My last husband said he
>> >was leaving me because I was so old, fat and ugly that no one could
>> >possibly love
>>
>> Some men are just stupid.
>>
>> I was given the weight thing as an excuse by my first husband. When my we
>> met, I weighed approx 110 lb ( I was 18),  Four years later, after two
>> children, I weighed about 130 lb.  He told me I'd become fat and
>> unattractive.

I was wondering. How much weight did HE gain in the same period?  My ex
blossomed from 220 to over 300 pounds during our 20 year marriage.  I am a
good cook, and he always wanted more.  As for me, I was a big woman to
start with, and I can proudly say I only weigh 25 pounds more now than I
did when we first met. It tickles me he's lost weight eating his own cooking!

Liadnan