SC - alcohol revisited

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Feb 1 06:20:44 PST 2001

That's the stance I have always taken.  I always post listings of ingredients,
and it's up to the individual to determine what they can and want to eat based
on that.  I had one vegetarian to get very upset with me because some veggies I
had cooked for a feast had been cooked in a liquid that contained liquamen.  All
I could say was that I had posted the list and had even indicated that liquamen
was a fish-based sauce.  He, being the gentle and good soul that he is, agreed
that it was his own fault, and would read the listings more carefully in the
future.  I apologized because I had neglected to make some without the liquamen
for the vegetarians!  So we all dined on a good helping of "crow".

Kiri