Skinny Cooks (was Re: Re: SC - Re: coronation menu (long))

Lee-Gwen piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Thu Feb 1 21:44:35 PST 2001

- ----- Original Message -----
From:  Anahita

> What i miss on that sort of
> diet is fresh fruit.

Erp - splutter!  I find it very distressing to think of anyone on a diet
plan which doesn't include lots and lots of fresh fruit and vegies.  These
contain so many things which are needful for health.  They have very little
fat and few calories and at the same time are filling.  I assume that you
have spoken with your doctor about this diet plan?  Many health
organisations in Australia are now pushing the 7 a day plan where fruit and
vegies are concerned - if memory serves me it is 5 vegetable and 2 fruit
serves a day.

I have to admit that I don't eat as much fresh fruit as I should myself, but
I find it very worrying to think that a diet plan exists in which it is
specifically excluded.

Gwynydd