SC - Per head budgets

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Fri Feb 2 07:07:05 PST 2001

This made me curious so I looked in the Blackstar (Texas & Oklahoma) to see
what the going rates are for event feasts. One Event has Taverns - no feast.
Three included the feast in the site price.
Seven have separate pricing, 1 for four dollars, 3 for six, 2 for seven, and
1 for eight. The eight dollar feast is coronation. The average is 6.28 and
typically the price is a little bit higher (maybe fifty cents) than the
budget per person to cover non food costs. Margarite

 Hm.. what range of per-head budgeting do the cooks on this
list generally encounter? It helps to know where you're from.
In our part of the world (Eastern PA), the feast budget
tends to be $5-$7 a head; dayboard $1-$2 a head.