SC - carving class

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 4 08:21:28 PST 2001

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
<<<<<<<  For a long time, on and off, I've taught Carving 101 For The Chivalry and Retainers. I think I have my EKU notes for such a class in a box someplace. It should be updated, considering that I've seen at least two period carving manuals since then, where previously I had seen none.

Adamantius (does this mean I'm famous or something???)>>>>>>>>

Any chance of a text version of your notes, even in the lower quality state in which they exost :o)?  I have a growing file of info that I intend to turn into a class soon, and would certainly find more info useful.  I would gladly post my info to an accessible place when I get mine coalesced into a form readable.

niccolo difrancesco