SC -veal longings

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Feb 4 19:44:56 PST 2001

Naw, I don't think that's it....beef is pretty readily available in
Montana, and you can even get buffalo in some places.  Veal (aka "baby
cow" <g>)is quite the specialty item, however, and not as common.  It's
also pretty expensive.  My guess is, since Caointairn lives in what we'd
politely call a -uh- small, isolated east-side community (east of the
divide), her local grocery store just may not stock it....she just needs
to come find some in our Barony next time she's over this way....(hint,
hint, dahling...coming over for Spring Feast?)
- --Maire, who (for the record) grew up on a farm in NW Montana, part of
which was dedicated to growing certified seed potatoes <g>