SC - fish and game ...

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 19:06:39 PST 2001

In a message dated 2/4/2001 8:00:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Mahvellous! So, the burning question is, did the attention-starved lady
 who thought you ought to give a flaming fandango about her food
 preferences say anything to the effect that she'd been wrong, or you had
 really opened her eyes, or did you get the impression she was going to
 defend her misconceptions to her last breath? >>

No, she did admit that the items she tasted were at least edible, and said
she liked the Drye Stewe.  I generally got the impression that she had at
least decided that not all medieval food was disgusting.
She did not give the impression of being attention-starved, nor of being
anything other than your standard food weinie, who was intellecutally
interested in medieval food, just not gastronomically interested.  Frankly,
she was so adamant that she absolutely wouldn't try anything that I
considered it a major victory that she actually took a tablespoon's worth of
everything, and ate it.

Brangwayna Morgan