SC - Feast Basket Tools

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Feb 5 22:50:38 PST 2001

On Fri, 02 Feb 2001 17:28:04 -0500 margali <margali at 99main.com> writes:
> ;-) I keep a carving set in my feastgear, along with a couple of
> serving spoons and a pie server. If pressed, and I have my full setup
along,
> I even have a large platter, 2 2 qt serving bowls, a 1 qt serving
> bowl, 2 smaller serving plates, a 1 qt silver plate and glass coffee
pitcher
> that I use for cold beverages and a slops bowl. Along with a table
> cloth, linen napkins, several candles in glass containers, matches,
> a small jar that is honey and honey comb, a small container each  of
> salt, poudre forte and sweet powder, cloves in case of an opportunistic

> piece of citrus fruit, and some emergency munchies in case of delay.
> margali

	Hm, and I thougth I had a well - stocked feast box!  I guess after all
of this discussion I will do what I should have done some time ago, put a
carving set in the box as well.  I have the extra plates, platters,
bowls, utensils, naperie, etc., but have not as of yet included carving
knives, which I have just proved to myself and the list were important.
Thanks for the nugde, Margali.
Christianna