OT - Re: SC - spelling please

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 08:29:28 PST 2001

- --- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:

> I'm also wondering how is one to be 'gruntled'? Does
> it come from having
> real poo? Or is it something like being paraged?
>
> 'Lainie

One is naturally born 'gruntled', I would
suppose...very similar to being 'combobulated' at
birth.  It is only through hardship, misfortune, or
anger that one becomes the opposite, I would imagine.

Along the same lines, and a problem which has vexed me
for years:  Must one use caution when putting
un-fridgerated items into a re-fridgerator?  It seems
to me that the appliance is only to be used to
re-fridgerate those items which were, initially,
fridgerated, and through design or neglect, allowed to
come un-fridgerated.  It seems that two appliance are
actually required here...one to 'fridgerate', and
another to 'refridgerate' once the initial
fridgeration has been reversed ('unfridgerated'?)

Discuss...

Balthazar of Blackmoor