SC - request: Platina and Beef

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Thu Feb 8 09:25:02 PST 2001

Someone who didn't know about my SCA-Cooks-induced antipathy toward
Platina bought me a copy of the Milham translation for Christmas this
year. This weekend I was trapped with nothing to read but that book.
Not to sound like Inigo Montoya, but I think that what I'm reading in the
Milham translation about beef doesn't entirely jive with what I've been
hearing on the list, so I'm assuming it's because I'm seeing a poor
translation. Can someone email me with the sections on beef from Platina
in a good translation?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"