SC - Asparagus smell

Claire Galibois galibois at lycos.com
Fri Feb 9 16:59:02 PST 2001

Garlic certainly is potent - just try rubbing raw garlic on your foot.  Or any other part of your body.  Yes, someone did this and wrote a book (or an article) about it. :)  Anyway, do this and you'll end up with garlic breath within an hour, without having had the pleasure of eating it. :(

Just had to add to the trivia... *g*

BTW, what does OT mean?

:)
Genevieve

- ---
There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
Albert Schweitzer