SC - Fwd: Cooks Thingy at Estrella

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sat Feb 10 00:04:51 PST 2001

- --part1_3a.10a9d0ae.27b65023_boundary

From: Mordonna22 at aol.com
Full-name: Mordonna22
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:03:56 EST
Subject: Re: Cooks Thingy at Estrella
To: lilinah at earthlink.net

In a message dated 2/10/2001 12:45:47 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
lilinah at earthlink.net writes:

<<
 I should be arriving Thursday afternoon or evening.>>
I'll be camping with Pevensey Hall, our location should be posted on the map
at Troll.

 Please refresh my memory: Friday night? - How do i find you?>>
There should be a site map at Troll showing where the Dance Pavilion is.

 Any particular way people decide what to bring to share? I'm going
 over potential recipes right now. Looking at some chicken recipes
 from the Manuscrito Anonimo.>>
I'm doing apple fritters from Two Fifteenth Century Cookbooks.  I found it in
the Miscellany, and I am doing His Grace's redaction.

 I posted this to the Cooks list in case there were other curious
 cooks going to Estrella, but perhaps you didn't see it.>>
I get the digest version, so I havent seen it yet, I'll repost my response
there.

 Anahita
Mordonna, up to her eyebrows in WAR prep.

- --part1_3a.10a9d0ae.27b65023_boundary--