SC - Period finger foods

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Feb 12 22:07:04 PST 2001

 Kateryn de Develyn said:
> Calontir is hosting a party on Thursday night.
>
> I hope that some of you can find the time to wander over.  I believe that they are mostly serving finger foods from period - documentable.  I know that I sent a box full to be served at the party - even though I cannot attend this year.  Perhaps next year... sigh...  I would love to hear about the party.
>
> Mistress Katrei has organized this party on behalf of their Majesties Calontir, Fernando and Lyriel.

I would love to hear more details on these finger foods, especially if
they are documentably period. I have some period finger foods in the
finger-foods-msg file in the Florilegium, but many of them are modern
ones. I'd love to have more examples for the files as well as for my
own possible future use.

- --
THL Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net