teens was Re: SC - alcohol revisited

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 13 09:34:52 PST 2001

>But Olwen, boys at art school think this is an attractive look

Could be, but at her old school they were much too busy for dating.  I
recall the pricipal once told me the average of less than 20% of the school
actually had significant others relationships.  Out of 400 students, that is
not many.  The school she went to (Baltimore School for the Arts) is a four
year high school.  That's a lot of kids not dating for a long time.  I was
lucky.  She graduated at 17 and promptly left home to go on her adventures.

Also lucky for me, she still plays (and cooks) in the SCA and knows she can
always count on folks in the Society if she gets in a tight spot anywhere
she goes.  To this end, I say thank you to all of my extended family.

Olwen