SC -need ideas

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Thu Feb 15 09:54:08 PST 2001

>     Does mushroom mix freeze okay?  I thought someone alluded to mushrooms
> not doing well frozen.  Making 6 - 8 dozen of these on feast day is not what
> I want to do,  but will if it means better quality of product.

One person's experience:
A couple of years ago, I made about 75-100 mushroom-stuffed rolls (I used
a pizza dough recipe, and filled it with saute'd, drained mushrooms--
other fillings included cheese, sausage, and onions), which I baked until
almost done (10-15 minutes) then froze. We defrosted them at the event and
hotted 'em up in traditional ovens, and they were fine.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"