SC - handy items

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 10:44:28 PST 2001

Thanks Alison.
Good advice about the poultry sheers.  I was just thinking today that one
gets what one pays for.  Do you think that it would be a savings to shell out
for a good pair and then I could buy whole chickens and cut them up myself
(am thinking of my own family, not festocrating)  Or do you think that the
pennies saved from cutting up whole chickens isn't really worth it (agian, in
terms of only having to cut up about 1 chicken a week)

Thanks for your thoughts in this matter.
Phillipa