SC - dayboard

Marion MacGregor flame_macgregor at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 03:51:57 PST 2001

Greetings to you Lady Gewendolyn,

Perhaps you may want to speak with the autocrat privately
about your feelings on the dayboard.  Communications lines
between cook and autocrat should always be open.  If he/she
still feels that they would like to go with the menu
already determined, then follow through with his/her
wishes.  I have been in a simular situation, where the
autocrat wished for certain things to appear on the menu
which I thought "were just the good old stand bys"  after
speaking with her we made a few slight changes that worked
for her and I and the dayboard was a success. Happy
autocrat, happy cook.  I hope things go well for you:)
In Service,
Lady Marion MacGregor

=====
Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.