SC - Stuffed asparagus

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Feb 20 09:28:29 PST 2001

I seem to recall my mother freezing asparagus fresh from her garden.  I know she froze
darned near everything else.  However, I do have about 6 packages of Birds Eye frozen
asparagus in my freezer that is absolutely foul!  I'm not sure what they did to it!  I
still think I'll go with fresh...that way I'll know it's good!

Kiri