SC - Great Celebration in Atlantia

Thu Feb 22 13:10:55 PST 2001

That is more correctly a solarium.  However, that does remind me that
"prandium" is Latin for "late breakfast."  Reception ( a social function to
present a welcome or greeting) and junket (a party, banquet or outing) might
also fill the bill.  The first derives from the Latin "receptio" meaning "to
receive."  Old French, "reception."  Middle English, "recepcion."  The
second comes from Middle English, "jonket" or Old North French, "jonquette,"
both meaning "rush basket," but having an implication of food.

Bear