SC - In a pasta making mood

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Feb 23 06:49:19 PST 2001

I don't have the recipe right at hand...it's on my desktop computer, which is in
the shop being redone into a bigger/better/faster machine (she says hopefully!),
but the rauiolles (??sp.) from "Curye on Inglysch" is out of this world!  I
didn't make my own pasta as I was serving it to 250 people.  I used wonton
wrappers instead.  The filling is 3 different cheeses.  I had a hard time
getting the dish away from my kitchen staff and out to the hall.  I have had
more requests for that recipe than any other I've ever done!

If you're interested, I can send it out as soon as I get my desktop computer
back, probably today or tomorrow.

Kiri