SC - spaetzle

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 16:59:03 PST 2001

Allison,

Yes, we have discussed spaetzle before.  Thomas has
been the most interesting on the subject.
Unfortunately, he hasn't found any reliable source
that indicates that spaetzle was made during SCA
period.

Thomas, did you ever find a copy of the book on
Spaetzle that I found a reference to in a modern
German cookbook?

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.