Margali:::::Re: SC - (no subject)

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 15:07:15 PST 2001

Oh Margali, my dear!
It sounds wonderful!  Now where did I put my towels?
I was sprung from the hospital yesterday.  I still have pneumonia, but am on
the mend. (thank Gd)  I just now woke up from a nap and feel exhausted.  When
will this awful exhaustion go away and I can resume my normal life?
Ah well, all in good time I suppose.
Thanks for the kind letter.  Your event site sounded wonderful!!!.
Phillipa

<< You can join me in the hot tub under the rock - hot honey/ginger
 lemonades and robs homemade chicken soup ;-) >>