SC - Fwd: sca-cooks V1 #2998

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 18:51:07 PST 2001

- --part1_d6.2ccbc78.27cb1e9b_boundary

Perhaps you can help this lady with some suggestions.  I can't think of
anything as early as she's requesting.....
Devra the baker

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com

- --part1_d6.2ccbc78.27cb1e9b_boundary

Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 13:27:41 -0600
From: owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org (sca-cooks)
To: sca-cooks-digest at ansteorra.org
Subject: sca-cooks V1 #2998
Sender: owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org

sca-cooks          Sunday, February 25 2001          Volume 01 : Number 2998

In this issue:

    Re: SC - list newbie/Seasonal food.
    Re: SC - Great Celebration in Atlantia
    Re: SC - Great Celebration in Atlantia
    Re: SC - OT: Eating the Script Girl
    Re: SC - Feast Basket Tools
    Re: SC - Day Boards/rosebutter
    Re: SC - Unusual beverage
    Re: SC - Day Boards/rosebutter
    Re: SC - (no subject)
    Re: SC - Day Boards/rosebutter
    Re: SC - More on "Vatel"... Oscar nominee.
    Re: SC - [Fwd: [Shire X] travels in Iceland?]
    Re: SC - OT: Eating the Script Girl
    Re: Still OT Re: SC - OT: Eating the Script Girl
    Re: SC - Great Celebration in Atlantia
    Re: SC - Day Boards/rosebutter
    Re: SC - OT: Eating the Script Girl
    RE: SC - OT: Eating the Script Girl
    SC - spaetzle
    Re: SC - In a pasta making mood
    SC - list newbie/Seasonal food.
    Re: SC - Great Celebration in Atlantia
    Re: SC - OT: Eating the Script Girl
    Re: SC - OT: Eating the Script Girl
    SC - butter beer recipe
    SC - Stewed Mutton - A & S Entry
    Re: SC - butter beer recipe
    Re: SC - Queen's Teas? Period terms?
    Re: SC - Manual de mujeres #116,123,124,143-145
    Re:  Re: SC - butter beer recipe