SC - OT list newbie/Seasonal food.

Mark Calderwood mark-c at acay.com.au
Tue Feb 27 19:51:03 PST 2001

At 20:55 27/02/01 -0600, you wrote:
> >> Errrr, okay. So how do those of us who haven't been around for those
> >> discussions find out what happened?>
> >It was not happy. Papa not happy. Papa put down the newspaper, got out
> >of chair, and grabbed us by the collars. Threats of spankings ensued.
> >Best to let it go.

  Please forgive the off-topic post everyone, but in order to avoid said
spankings from Papa, Alban (and any others who are interested) might want
to look at the discussion group on period religion at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hagia_Sophia, where they can discuss such
matters to their heart's content.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled cooking talk...

Giles Laval
Lochac