SC - earth quake

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Feb 28 20:14:20 PST 2001

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Okay, is there anybody else we should be hearing from, but haven't?
> Seamus, AM, Eden? Anybody else? There have already been a couple of
> people I didn't realize lived in the area who've said they were okay.
> Has anybody reading this not checked in?
>
> Adamantius, who'd like to get some sleep eventually

Well, Merouda, who is in Madrone and hangs with AM, reported to the Garb
list that she's ok. I haven't heard from James yet but I don't expect
to- he's 300 miles south of Portland, and a couple hundred south of the
farthest reports of shaking. We should be hearing from Maeve and Eden
and Anne-Marie, I hope...

'Lainie
(Regina says she didn't even feel it...)